Marketing Quality Assurance Assistant
Golden Hippo Media is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most — our customers. We’re growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo Media is currently looking for a motivated and dependable Marketing Quality Assistant to support the day to day operations of our Sales Funnel team. We are seeking an individual who is organized, a natural communicator and resourceful by nature. This role will work behind the scenes as an integral support system for this team. No two days will be the same.
The ideal candidate doesn’t like to sit still. They embrace uncertainty and are not afraid to ask questions and make mistakes. The right candidate is bold in taking initiative to help the team solve problems and get tasks done.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It’s the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, “no dress code” atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Work with a variety of billing, planning and blending programs and be able to develop spreadsheets for other business functions.
- Invoicing, inventory, reporting, marketing, planning and record-keeping.
- Required to organize and maintain customer accounts
- Be able to learn and organize data on various eCommerce platforms
- Create accessible documents for the teams use on a day to day basis
- Contribute to the creation and execution of the team’s strategy as needed.
- Work cross functionally as needed
- Responsible for a variety of customer service inquiries
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in digital/ online marketing is a plus
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.