Marketing Project Manager
- Establish timelines, delegate project tasks to team members and follow up with all parties regarding delivery of project obligations and feedback.
- Lead the communication of creative assets and deadlines to necessary internal parties (both expected & delivered).
- Actively monitor project timelines and potential risks while proactively communicating updates with senior management and helping to identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Uphold brand quality by ensuring all projects are approved by appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities in communication, alignment and process and implement new methodologies to properly leverage information, meetings and checkpoints.
- Coordinate with Sr. PM and Marketing leadership on higher level projects coming up in the queue and plan out projects tasks, assignments and deadlines accordingly.
- Support the team as an indispensable keeper of project and organizational knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience in a Project Management capacity in the marketing, advertising or technology industry, including:
- 2+ years of experience working with creatives, ideally within a creative agency experience, delivering work across different types of media (digital, email, social, TV, OOH, etc.)
- Strong understanding of creative management, concept driven workflow and understanding of the design process.
- Ability to work cross functionally across varying departments to effectively manage and disseminate flow of information.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment which demands quick thinking and strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Experience with project management software tools is a plus.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to contribute and thrive in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Enthusiastic and versatile team player with expert interpersonal skills.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic teammates.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve.
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs!
A little bit about us…
The $50 billion medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third-party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is antimicrobial, wrinkle-resistant, stain and liquid repellent, moisture-wicking, odor proof, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries.