Marketing Project Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
Wpromote’s Sales & Marketing team is looking for a highly-motivated coordinator to add to the team. This is an instrumental hire and new position focused on project management and strategy. The right candidate is proactive, detail oriented, and a confident communicator. They should be comfortable crafting a tailored response to an digital marketing RFP one minute, and refining sales and marketing operational process the next.
You Will Be
- Accountable for development, project management, and execution of RFPs
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our brand, services, and customer base
- Requirements gathering and organization of RFP responses
- Refining process for developing sales content and receiving necessary approvals
- Analyzing the results of sales pitches and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Working in a team environment to complete tasks and win new business
- Asked to juggle multiple time-sensitive projects at one time
- Assisting in the design, content, and production of custom proposals for new and existing business
- Working in 3rd party platforms to draft and submit responses and proposals
- Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing
You Must Have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales and/or marketing position
- High level of attention to detail and project management know-how
- Experience managing or contributing to RFPs/new business pitches
- Understanding of search engine marketing, social media, and email marketing
- Ability to create, write, and proof strategic sales content
- High standards for excellence and holistic thinking
- Ability to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate feedback
- Multitasking skills as well as ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Familiarity with Procurement & Sourcing software (preferred but not required)
- Two or four-year degree
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY