Marketing Programs Manager
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Marketing Programs Manager will be the owner of multiple highly visible marketing channels essential to the continued growth of the PatientPop business. You will have the opportunity to plan, execute, and optimize channels that have the potential to become tentpoles of our ongoing sources of qualified leads and overall revenue.
The PatientPop Marketing Team has proven success creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. The team is comprised of individuals with many years of B2B marketing experience, so there are plenty of opportunities to collaborate with seasoned professionals with large amounts of industry and channel-specific expertise. Members of the Marketing Team are consistently presented with new challenges they must solve, making this role ideal for a driven marketing professional who loves a good challenge.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 4+ years marketing experience in tech, preferably at SaaS companies
- Proven ability to create and execute a complex marketing campaign plan
- Strong problem-solving, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) are preferred
Why you’re important to us:
The Marketing Programs Manager works within our Demand Generation team to help plan and execute marketing programs across multiple segments, including nurture programs, webinars, and direct mail. The position requires a unique combination of marketing experience, business acumen, project management, communication, and leadership skills.
In your first 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and the company’s target audiences.
- Learn the ins and outs of our top demand generation channels.
- Identify key segments to develop activation and nurture campaigns.
- Oversee creation of sales enablement materials to convert engaged prospects to opportunities.
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure proper lead follow-up and creation of sales email templates.
- Test and optimize marketing programs and sales process.
- Work with content team to set editorial calendar for the webinar program.
- Measure success and contribution to revenue for all of your initiatives.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.