We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager/Solutions Architect to configure and maintain a technology stack across multiple systems to maximize our investments. In this role, you'll own strategy, design, execution and operations of the business’s lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing technology solutions, and tracking capabilities. The ideal candidate has a passion for process, data, and reporting. You will partner with team members across Revenue Operations, IT, Marketing and Sales departments to deliver solutions enabling efficient revenue generation.
This position will report to our Head of Marketing Operations. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and support our marketing automation tools including Marketo, and associated integrations with Salesforce, ABM, attribution and data enrichment solutions
- Support the scalability, predictability and efficiency of Marketing by delivering process improvements across current technologies and new solutions
- Optimize lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, targeting, segmentation, and activation capabilities
- Build, monitor and maintain our lead management processes, demand funnel, account based funnel and product funnel
- Own the full lifecycle for key projects including stakeholder alignment, gathering requirements, developing options, project management oversight, build, test, launch and optimize.
- Partner with IT, Revenue Operations, Marketing and Sales teams on cross functional initiatives that impact global revenue efforts
- Manage our marketing technology portfolio including the selection, implementation, integration, maintenance, roadmap and adoption of new technology
- Ensure effective data management that promotes data accuracy, hygiene and improved marketing effectiveness
What we’re looking for:
- Previous B2B Marketing Operations or Revenue Operations experience
- Experience with B2B lead management best practices and account-based methodologies
- Proficiency in marketing automation and operations best practices
- Experience delivering capabilities for B2B demand generation and digital marketing teams
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, delivering complex concepts in clear, concise, and understandable terms
- Ability to develop a strong partnership with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Advanced problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Marketo certification preferred but not required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.