Marketing Operations Manager at 12Twenty Inc.
Do you love strategy, collaboration, and brand-building? Are you a strong project manager with experience working across multiple teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
12Twenty is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator and strategic thinker.
If you are ready to apply your hard earned expertise in an environment where your voice will not just be heard, but listened to, and where you will be given the freedom to execute your vision… please apply!
What you’ll do:
- Create email campaigns (we use Mailchimp) that you wrote yourself. If you can design them too… even better.
- Write, test, and iterate promotional copy on our software product.Create, analyze, enhance, repeat - continuously improving the conversion funnel.
- Speak directly with customers to understand their successes and frustrations.
- Collaborate with individuals across our organization, including product, operations, and sales.
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows across the country 6 to 8 times per year.
- Plan and prepare the team to attend those conferences.
We all wear many hats so you can also expect to:
- Participate in product iteration.
- Directly manage off-shore team of data researchers.
- Setup new customers in our proprietary system.
- Update customer information in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Provide examples of marketing copy you wrote yourself, such as email campaigns and printed collateral.
- Spent the last two years supporting a marketing team.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills (this is a customer facing role).
- In-depth experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing software.
- Capable with Salesforce and similar software platforms.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Resourcefulness: go over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success.
- History of successful multi-tasking.
- At least three references.
Nice to haves:
- Experience at an online job board or recruiting software company.
- Experience at a B2B company.
This is an exempt full-time role. Compensation is commensurate with experience, ranging from $50K-60K. This is a new position based in Santa Monica, CA. At-Will relationships are retained for both the employer and employee.
12Twenty is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In addition, the organization will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.