Marketing Operations Associate
You love to...
- ...put the pieces together. Whether helping to define the right audience for an email, or creating automation to send the right leads to Sales, you enjoy the journey of figuring it all out.
- ...dig in. You can’t wait to review the performance of the last campaign and share the results with everyone.
- ...build for the future. You know your work is built to scale as fast as the business.
- ...team up. You look forward to brainstorming with your team at the beginning of new campaigns, and you recognize that providing transparency for other teams help keep them in the loop.
- ...keep it clean. Duplicate prospects and bad data don’t stand a chance while you’re in charge.
We know you’ll be successful if you have:
- Worked with a marketing automation platform before
- A passion for keeping data squeaky-clean
- Experience working with a CRM (we use Salesforce)
- A habit of excellent communication
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Trained yourself in the art of managing multiple projects with different timelines
A bit more:
- In your first month you’ll become familiar with our marketing automation platform (Pardot), the software services we provide to schools, and the amazing folks in K-12 Education that we get to market to. You’ll also get to see how our marketing data flows from Pardot into Salesforce for our Sales team members to work with, and get to know our existing automation and email nurture flows. After that, you’ll be ready to start taking on the deployment of campaigns and managing the marketing data of our prospects and customers!