Marketing Operations Associate
About the Role
As a Marketing Operations Associate, you will play an essential role as you work closely with marketing leadership to monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company’s goals.
You will serve as the backbone of the marketing team and focus on end-to-end campaigns. You will help us marry the art of marketing with the science of marketing through process, measurement, and optimization. You will share your findings with the leadership team so they understand where we are against goals, and where the opportunities and challenges lie.
What You'll Do
- Lead Lifecycle Management – Understand and monitor the lead lifecycle from acquisition to engagement, conversion, and re-engagement in HubSpot. Manage lead source tracking, monitor and report on lead progression, maintain lead quality assurance and troubleshooting when needed. Define lead-scoring process to pass qualified leads to sales and improve conversion rates.
- Email Marketing – Target lists and build campaigns for email marketing and nurturing, monitor key email performance metrics (open rates, click-through rates, deliverability, conversion rates, etc.), and manage unsubscribes/subscription preferences.
- HubSpot Administration – Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices for campaign management and lead management. Create workflows between HubSpot and Salesforce to pass qualified leads to sales. Create emails and gated landing pages for lead generation, trade shows, sales campaigns, and marketing email nurture campaigns. Test and optimize email nurture programs and landing pages for engagement and conversions.
- Marketing Campaign Performance Tracking – Develop HubSpot campaigns that support the demand generation strategy. Track, measure, and report on campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics. Identify and analyze gaps and actions plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds. Make recommendations for campaign improvements and new campaign ideas. Assess opportunities for improving data or growing our database.
- Act Like A Founder – Take pride in your work and find creative ways to market Medely. Work cross-functionally to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of marketing processes for better lead qualification. Identify and execute on projects that will help improve the performance of marketing campaigns and help the department scale efficiently. Always put your best foot forward and be hungry to drive awareness, engagement, and retention.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of marketing operations, marketing analytics, or data-driven demand generation experience.
- Experience in developing reports/dashboards on performance against goals and KPIs.
- Ability to find answers to questions that may not yet be documented.
- Passion for marketing technology, data, process and problem-solving.
- Team player who can work independently and take ownership of their role.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiar with or have worked with: Salesforce, Marketing Automation Systems (HubSpot preferred), WordPress, Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords, Webinar Technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude.
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer 3 weeks PTO.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.