Roles and Responsibilities
- Email marketing. Lead and coordinate our efforts to convert our marketing contact database into qualified sales opportunities by testing different promotional offers, re-engagement sequences, and content nurturing campaigns via email.
- Digital ad creative. Be a key contributor to our digital marketing efforts, helping to generate creative concepts and audience strategies to drive growth via paid channels.
- New marketing programs. You know how to develop new marketing programs from scratch that will drive additional conversions and channel learnings - i.e. referrals, review campaigns, etc.
- Conversion rate optimization. Partner with growth marketing to perform ongoing testing and optimization of the LiveControl web experience. This includes landing page design, copy, 3rd party integrations and more.
- Team collaboration. Know how to work cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing and design teams to get your campaigns launched on time, and provide leading indicator insights into where the best company growth potential is.
Who You Are
- Naturally curious. You like to ask 'why'. What are the ways that a campaign could fail?
- A builder. We're early on our journey, and are looking for candidates eager to take ownership and build out new channels.
- Data-driven. Anyone can suggest a campaign, but why and how will it work? You obsess over metrics and back-of-the-envelope math for how a campaign might play out. You're not intimidated by dashboards and like digging into data.
- Bias towards action. You're assertive and fast-moving. You communicate what you want to do + why, and follow up if it's not happening fast enough.
What Might This Look Like?
- You've owned & executed on marketing campaigns. This includes thinking through the strategy, budget, KPIs you're tracking, and why it would (or wouldn't) be successful.
- You've worked at a startup or agency (or both!) Startup experience shows us that you're comfortable getting your hands dirty on day one. Agency experience shows us you have the repetitions and exposure to broad challenges that we will likely encounter.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role with proven track record of growing and sustaining performance of one or more channels.
- Strong understanding of core marketing metrics, like CPA, LTV/CAC, CTR, CPC, etc..
- Comfortable working with large data sets across platforms (ad platforms, CRM, 3rd party tools) to find trends, insights and keep the sales pipeline healthy. Don't have to be admin-level, but would be comfortable setting up reports, automations, etc..