Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is seeking a talented marketing manager to manage and execute content marketing campaigns to support the immense growth of Pluto TV. The marketing manager will be a key member of a thriving team by planning monthly content marketing initiatives, collaborating with key marketing and programming stakeholders, and managing the day-to-day execution of multiple campaigns. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and work alongside all marketing verticals to strategize high-impact campaigns across 200+ content partners and key content priorities.
- Build, execute and scale cross-functional marketing campaigns from concept to completion for channel launches and key content/partner priorities
- Collaborate and liaise with related departments (internal creative, content partners, on-air, social media, CRM and distribution marketing, programming, etc) to document and execute marketing plans
- Manage day-to-day campaign execution and ensure plan details are updated weekly so team and relevant departments are aware of any approaching deadlines
- Coordinate overview content marketing priorities calendar; brainstorm key content priorities with marketing and programming teams
- Submit and track creative asset requests, ensuring creative is aligned to strategy and routed for internal approvals
- Assist in reviewing messaging and copy for social and CRM
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for campaigns; find opportunities for optimizations
- 4+ years of professional marketing experience
- Strong project management, communication and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, working alongside cross-functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.