Marketing Manager at Vendo
We are looking for a strategic leader (minimum 3 years experience) who can support driving VENDO to the next level with best-in-class strategy, tactics, and execution. The ideal candidate will be passionate with their work, driven to succeed, have experience managing marketing initiatives for an agency/company, and have a wide range of marketing, communications, and business development skills. You’ll have a ton of freedom to support the design and creation of new projects, programs, and ideas, all with the idea to further solidify VENDO as a powerhouse in the industry.
- Support Vendo’s content strategy and lifecycle across multi-channels to meet awareness and demand-generation goals; help determine both net-new content needs and opportunities to repurpose existing content; analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve and maximize results.
- Help execute multi-channel, campaign strategy to drive new business and expansion opportunities; partner with product marketing, demand generation, and sales teams to create and develop end-to-end integrated marketing plans that support our GTM strategy.
- Write copy that drives action in a variety of mediums and formats (website, blogs, social, collateral, reports, video, email, infographics and more); be a champion of brand voice and style, ensuring consistency across every touchpoint.
- Track news coverage to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests; manage social media channels, engage in relevant conversations, and track brand awareness and share of voice in the market.
- Contribute to a diverse range of projects across digital, virtual, and physical event environments.
- Help execute field and virtual events; drive lifecycle of events from creative strategy to coordinating with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Not required, but a plus:
- Media Buying/Advertising (i.e., Facebook, YouTube)
- Amazon Seller Central and/or Vendor Central
- Selling on Walmart
- Tools: Asana, MailChimp, HubSpot