Slickdeals is the largest and most trusted platform that helps connect 11 million monthly users with the best products at the best prices. Slickdeals is looking for a Marketing Manager that is self-motivated, enjoys working in the fast-paced online space and is looking to utilize their existing experience and apply it at a rapidly growing company. The Marketing Manager will be involved in all aspects of creation of long-term value for the organization which include managing merchant partnerships and campaigns, tracking and analyzing campaign performance and creating display ads and banners. The candidate will maintain and preserve the Slickdeals TPTCOW culture - Team player, Passionate, Thinks big, Customer focused, Ownership mentality, and Work smart.
The Marketing Manager role is an ideal position for someone who is experienced in the fast-paced online space, has a strong background in analytics and applied knowledge of paid search and display campaign management. They should also have exposure to other forms of marketing such as managing affiliate partnerships and paid social media campaigns. The Marketing Manager will be involved with all aspects of online marketing including: strategy and execution of online marketing campaigns, partnership management, data analysis, creative/landing page development and testing, as well as project administration.
- Drive strategy and identify new opportunities for growth of the marketing channel
- Plan and execute SEM, display and paid social advertising campaigns
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize landing pages and user experience
- Define and build new business processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative concepts and campaign assets
- Manage partner/publisher relationships and work with internal Product, Business Development, Reporting, and Analytics teams
- 2 – 3+ years’ experience and proven track record in online marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM and/or display and paid social campaigns (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing
- Solid understanding and practice of direct response techniques
- Experience working with large data sets and complex analysis
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- An excellent multi-tasker, communicator, and extremely detail oriented
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, team player
- Strong communication skills
- Strong industry knowledge and background
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to E-Verify Participation and Right to Work.