Marketing Manager at Luxury Presence
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 19, 2021
Luxury Presence is a VC-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, building a premium platform to provide real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network. We’re bringing on a Marketing Manager to execute marketing across Luxury Presence. You’ll use data, instinct, and creativity to drive initiatives for both our brand marketing team. This position will report directly to the CEO. We’re looking for a leader who is hungry for an opportunity to own marketing for a fast-growing SaaS company. It is a demanding, challenging, and fulfilling opportunity.
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
- Creating and executing a go-to-market strategy for new SaaS products and features
- Strengthening brand positioning by utilizing thought leadership, PR strategies and branding initiatives across media outlets
- Thinking strategically
- Managing and developing marketing talent, we hire ambitious people
- Letting data drive your decision making paired with the ability to trust your instinct and take calculated risks. You take chances, make mistakes, and get better
- Partnering with sales and product to push the company forward to achieve goals
- Demonstrated the consistent ability to grow qualified meetings by 10% MoM through a unified strategy that leverages specialists across all available channels: SEO, paid advertising, organic social, content and email marketing
- Proven your ability to develop and execute effective marketing strategies for small businesses, bonus for marketing experience in the residential real estate industry
- A KPI driven approach driven by well thought out and measurable goals
- A keen eye for the luxury aesthetic and modern design
- Rolling your sleeves up and doing the work when it needs to be done, you don’t need a fully built team to be effective, we’re a post series A start-up and will continue to be lean for the near future
- Internal communication, up and down and across teams, you’re great with people
- Strategy, you’re focused on the now but always have forward-vision enabling you to anticipate next steps
- Mondays & project management
Your opportunities for impact:
- Lead our brand marketing team to drive 10% MoM qualified lead growth enabling other teams at Luxury Presence to hit their goals. You will lead us forward on the front lines
- Further define our brand positioning in the residential real estate marketing industry as the top provider for website and marketing
- Work with our leadership team to define pricing strategy and client marketing plans
- Be a brand ambassador for Luxury Presence
- Recruit and develop talent on your team
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Read Full Job Description