United Dwelling is on a mission to build high-quality and affordable homes for all. We deliver on this promise with a unique solution: transforming garages and backyards into beautiful, smartly designed rental homes. This creates a new, reliable source of income for the homeowner and new housing opportunities for renters who otherwise were previously unable to afford to live in the area.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager will own and oversee projects focused on building our brand and driving homeowner acquisition. The right person for this role excels at managing campaigns and projects across multiple internal and external stakeholders and is comfortable with hands-on execution across a number of channels including advertising, social media, email, content, and events. This is our first hire on the Marketing team reporting directly to our CMO and will have the opportunity and responsibilities to make a lasting impact for a fast-growing startup.
- Build, lead, and oversee marketing strategy, campaigns, and execute tactics to drive qualified top of funnel growth.
- Project Manage campaigns and oversee relationships with agencies, freelancers, and internal teams across digital, direct mail, out of home, and other channels.
- Oversee conversion rate optimization, landing page development, and funnel build-outs.
- Email marketing management: Create communications to prospects, active customers, and partners.
- Social channel management: Own content management for core social channels: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Nextdoor.
- Content and copywriting: Proof and edit content that’s used for all marketing and sales collateral for both print and digital.
- Track marketing OKRs, KPIs, and develop weekly, monthly, quarterly reports.
- Bring innovation, experimentation ideas to the table - we’re an innovative business and are interested in trying new ways to solve big challenges.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing or related role at a recognized brand at real estate, construction, hospitality, or technology business.
- Creative and analytical. You are inspired by great design and copy, but are analytical and results-driven with the ability to turn data into strategic decisions. Familiarity with marketing software and analytics platforms like HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager, and more.
- Proven experience in managing productivity, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a genuine desire to learn new skills. Love for all things marketing; you continuously pursue knowledge and stay on top of trends.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.