Marketing Manager at Fundomate
We are seeking a motivated Marketing Manager to help us further grow Fundomate.
You will be responsible for consolidating our marketing blueprint, including planning, budgeting, implementation and evaluating the actionable marketing strategy.
This is a strategic position for someone who aspires to lead and take responsibility for creating and discovering his/her own unique professional path.
We are a young fin-tech company & are growing fast with a core of dedicated individuals motivated to taking our company to the next level.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and optimizing a company level marketing strategy.
- Defining ICPs and identifying new customer sources.
- Supporting sales and lead generation short and long-term efforts.
- Identifying key advertising avenues.
- Planning our advertising strategy across various channels while working closely with advertising managers.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Creating and optimizing our advertising campaigns across various channels together with advertising managers.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Providing the Product & Design team with marketing specific performance indicators for optimizing product ROI.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Competitive and comparative market analysis.
- Establishing and tracking relevant KPIs.
- Develop reports on marketing, lead generation and ROI performance.
- Identify and analyze customer trends and provide recommendations to capitalize on relevant findings
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field, or a mix of relevant work experience and education.
- 5 years of the relevant experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Comfortable with various marketing tools and adjacent technologies
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Experience with online marketing, including SEO, social media, email and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- General management skills. An ability to delegate, guide and coach employees and independent contractors.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, Heap etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in performance based marketing and measurement.