Marketing Manager, Corporate and University Partnerships
- Optimize C-level themes, positioning, messaging and persona research
- Translate our value proposition into actionable marketing plans to the different corporate and university audiences
- Develop and execute demand generation programs to drive C-level pipeline including influencer stories, email drip campaigns, reports, video tutorials, advocacy, paid media, website, events and other channels
- Establish scalable systems and processes to drive repeatable success
- Partner closely with Corporate Partnerships and University Partnership teams to serve as their key Marketing business partner for pipeline success
- Own the campaign pipeline calendar, effectiveness, and results
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a role developing and managing multi-channel B2B Marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Experience allocating & optimizing spend across tactics.
- 2+ years of experience partnering with Sales to deliver results.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excited by the challenge of building a world-class business that delivers not only high revenue growth and compelling ROI, but also has a meaningful impact on society.
- Exposure to the functioning of higher education institutions through direct experience or affiliation with the education industry
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners (e.g., Universities, corporate clients and the team)
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality