Marketing Development Representative
WE HELP MEDICAL PRACTICES THRIVE!
Are you resilient and driven, with a live to win attitude? Are you ready to launch your sales career with an elite team at a high-growth company? Are you a friendly team player who stays hungry and thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments?
As a Marketing Development Representative at PatientPop, you will specialize in lead qualification for our Inside Sales Team. You’ll follow up on inbound leads, qualify practices to make sure they’re a good fit for our platform, then schedule meetings with our sales reps. By setting quality meetings with medical practices across the country and working with our marketing department on special projects, you'll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business!
Uncapped commissions with huge earning potential, regular offsite team events, and professional career growth are just some of the perks of this role!
- Qualify inbound leads
- Arrange meetings for our Inside Sales Team
- Stay organized by tracking activity in SalesForce
- Learn all the skills necessary to be promoted to a closing role in under twelve months
- Less than two years of lead generation or sales development in a sales organization.
- Healthcare and/or Saas experience a plus!
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career. We promote from within!
- Proven initiative and a competitive drive
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
PatientPop, Inc is an EOE M/F/D/V employer. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.