Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 100+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.About the job:
We are searching for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our growing Business Analytics team.
Collaborate with fellow analysts as well as with executives from across the company to analyse data in order to drive our growth and optimize our performance.
This is a perfect position for a data minded professional who has a passion for ecommerce and marketing. There will be tremendous growth opportunities within the department as well as opportunities to move to marketing leadership positions.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation and analysis of subscription programs to help derive insights and recommendations
- Build predictive models for predictive churn, price elasticity, predictive LTV, etc
- Use data mining and statistics to find patterns within data and assist in turning into actionable insights
- Use Machine Learning tools to analyze and make data-driven recommendations and decisions based on our customers journey and purchasing behavior
- Determine the immediate and long term effects on ROAS, ROI and cash flow with corresponding drops/increases in different KPIs
- Develop and manage dashboards using our online BI tool, by incorporating complex data sets from different data sources, such as our database, redshift clusters and other API’s
- Analyze and optimize current retention efforts to reduce churn rates, provide key insights and derive new retention plans and offerings across different products and brands.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable business experience
- Proficient in Python, NumPy, Pandas, or R
- Experience with any Data Visualization tools development (data modeling as well as dashboard design) such as Sisense, Tableau or Qlik.
- Strong SQL skills
- Good communication skills
Desired but not required:
- Degree is Computer Science, Economics, Maths, or similar technical field of study
- Experience in these fields:
- Digital marketing
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms, processes, tools, and platforms
- Experience with ETL tools and redshift / AWS
Why You Should Join Scale:
We are passionate about harnessing technology to drive business results. We collect and process large amounts of data to inform business decisions on a daily basis. You will be working alongside experienced data analysts, while having regular interactions with business executives across our entire operations. This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
What We Offer:
- Work from home + Monthly WFH stipend
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Years of Experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K match
- Generous Paid time off