Marketing Data Admin at ServiceTitan
The Revenue Operations team at ServiceTitan is growing! We’re a spirited bunch who know how to kick it into gear and integral in moving the business forward. We take on the full customer journey to be able to provide best practices and innovative ideas to our business partners, from marketing to customer success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it.
The Marketing Data Admin is an entry level role who will be reporting to the Associate Marketing Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, obsessed with being detail oriented, and can geek out over data for hours at a time. This role is directly responsible for the success of multiple teams and overall growth at ServiceTitan therefore will have ownership and involvement in projects with multiple stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive and be the ultimate team player paired with great communication and listening skills.
As our Marketing Data Admin, Marketing Operations, you will:
- Manage and upload leads that are provided from our Sales and Marketing team into Salesforce
- Ensure that the data from the leads provided are always clean by keeping a close eye on data integration, quality, and integrity - You are prepared to troubleshoot any errors that may arise
- Partner closely with departments such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Finance to solution for any identified issues - You are their rock!
- Maintain and improve lead routing flows to our Sales team so they may close deals more effectively
- Document all processes to keep things running smoothly and to share with with various departments
- Address ad-hoc organization-wide requests in a timely manner while effectively partnering with cross functional teams
- Monitor and report on progress of various projects by tracking activity, problem points and compliance to respective business partners
- Utilize Salesforce, Demand Tools and People Import daily
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of total internship / full time working experience
- To be exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- To be self-motivated and proactive
- To be a team player with strong communication and active listening skills
- To be coachable - You’re a sponge and want to learn as much as you can
- Critical thinking skills - No problem goes unsolved
- Familiarity with Excel
Your First 90 Days as a Titan:
- Learn the data including important fields and metrics
- Begin training on different processes such as list uploads and pulling reports in SFDC
- Get to know the team and business partners
- Start to understand the needs, communication styles and processes of business partners
- Start to identify problems independently and come up with solutions
- Track and communicate progress of assigned projects
- Provide recommendations for business partners to help both ends run smoothly
- Easily point out problems and solutions
- Have a clear understanding of the data and what metrics are most important to the team and company
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc