Marketing Coordinator at Fandango
Fandango is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist and support a variety of initiatives across Fandango’s exhibitor, brand and studio partnerships. Working as a member of the Brand team, this individual will work collaboratively with internal subject matter experts for CRM, acquisition, PR, content, social, partnership opportunities, etc. to successfully assist efforts. In addition, this individual will be responsible for the tactical execution and reporting for site-wide and ticketing-focused offers (gift with purchase, sweepstakes, etc.).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Exhibitor, Studio and brand/platform partnership efforts to effectively increase revenue.
- Leveraging campaign-specific KPIs, effectively administer marketing programs to optimize results
- Work with internal teams (especially CRM, Acquisition, Content &Social) to effectively launch and optimize consumer acquisition and re-engagement efforts
- Assist w/ the build out, execution and reporting against GWP, PWP, sweepstakes and partner offers including campaign asset creation and management
- Track and maintain campaign reporting and compile data for post-mortem review and presentations.
- Coordinate flighting and programming calendars across Fandango functions and lines of business relating to key initiatives/partners.
- Assist w/ the execute on new marketing partnership opportunities
- Work with BI/Analytics to confirm proper tagging and measurement is in place for all marketing initiatives and regularly monitor performance, to optimize efforts accordingly.
- Establish, track and assure adherence to budgets, launch schedules, campaign and marketing objectives
- Other duties as defined by the Sr. Marketing Managers and/or Dir., Brand Marketing
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 1+ years marketing experience
• Exposure to and/or responsibility for direct-to-consumer, digital performance marketing preferred (CPA-focused campaign management)
• Able to gather objectives/KPIs and effectively build and deliver effective marketing programs
• Past experience interacting and strategizing with executive-level teams
• Proven ability to take ownership of projects and lead initiatives with high attention to detail
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
• Must be available and willing to travel on occasion and work extended hours as needed (especially during crunch times!), including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
• Prior entertainment industry preferred
• Highly innovative and an ambitious self-starter with strong, performance-biased, business acumen
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Thorough, thoughtful and timely
• Proficiency in excel, PowerPoint and database management tools
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be very flexible in a fast paced, changing environment
• Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and possesses outstanding follow-through skills
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills