Marketing Coordinator at Slickdeals
Slickdeals is the largest and most trusted community for sharing, rating, and reviewing deals and coupons. Our marketing team is responsible for the growth of the Slickdeals audience with a primary focus on paid user acquisition.
We are looking for an inquisitive, data-informed, and detail-oriented individual to join our marketing team and assist in managing paid search campaigns. This position will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on campaign performance, executing A/B tests, optimizing bids, and communicating with merchant partners. You will also collaborate with the team to support new growth initiatives and opportunities.
- Monitor and optimize SEM campaigns through analyzing keyword data, writing effective ad copy, and optimizing bids to achieve performance goals
- Identify actionable opportunities and conduct A/B tests to maximize campaign performance
- Measure KPIs and deliver detailed reports on campaign performance
- Analyze and manipulate data to provide actionable insights to internal teams
- Monitor competitive landscapes and work with content team to maintain site content
- Manage relationships with merchant partners and articulate campaign performance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years marketing experience preferred
- Critical thinker that can independently research and identify opportunities
- Data-informed and analytical individual who enjoys problem solving
- Exhibits an ownership mentality and a strong work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ambitious, and creative team player
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate Excel skills inclusive of pivot tables, formulas, and functions
- Experience with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.