THE COMPANY: BRAINJOLT (brainjoltmedia.com)
Brainjolt is a leading digital media company with two sites in Quantcast’s top 100 mobile sites in the U.S. We are a team of constant learners who value scrappy cleverness as much as best practices.
And it’s working. Despite a lean team, we reach 1 billion users a month across our properties and social media channels with engaging, smile-inducing viral stories, quizzes, and more.
- Our flagship viral site, 22 Words, is ranked in the top 60 mobile sites in the country with 20M unique visitors a month.
- MagiQuiz is ranked in the top 75 mobiles sites, boasting 3-minutes on site per visitor and whopping 60% completion rate.
- Our social following is at 27 million and is growing fast.
Brainjolt is a culture of constant and continuous learners, who strive to better themselves every day.
THE OPPORTUNITY: MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are in need of a clever, problem-solving and data-driven teammate as we continue to expand a best-in-class audience development + affiliate publisher strategy. If you’re excited about strategic partnerships, audience development, testing, project management, competitive analysis and are generally obsessed with winning on the internet, we want to meet you.
In our ongoing effort to reach as many people on the Internet as possible with our evocative content, Brainjolt is always looking for partners to help introduce us to new audiences and grow our user base. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Audience Development team with day-to-day department requirements and help grow our paid-to-post revenue stream and partner relationships.
- Discovering potential paid to post partners and vetting inbound leads
- Help maintain link-trade partnerships…
- Sourcing partner content to schedule on Brainjolt’s various Facebook pages
- Work with Editorial and Social teams to ensure partner links and captions are on-brand
- Monitor and report on partner link performance
- Monitor user feedback and post comments
- Assist in Audience Development team data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Executing and tracking various Facebook and other paid media tests, data collection and post-test analysis
- Competitor + Marketplace Analysis
- Develop plans for and test new opportunities on our social channels outside of Facebook
- Hustle and winning mindset
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, G-Suite, Excel, and Adobe CS
- Strong, data-centric analytical skills
- Excellent (and clever) written and verbal communication skills
- A love of working in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, avid problem solver, energetic go-getter
- You’re Full of Ideas: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new possibilities and inclined towards action.
- Data Driven: you understand that at the end of the day, data always wins.
- You Love to Test: you know that testing is the foundation of successful growth. You know not only HOW to test, but also WHAT to test.
- Entrepreneurial: you have a profit-generating mindset; you’re excited by developing and scaling new and varied revenue streams.
- Growth Mindset: From learning new skills to pioneering new strategies, you’re always looking to grow.
Brainjolt is a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that empowers its employees to work independently and drive results that greatly impact the business. Since early on, one of our go-to values has been Fight boredom, spread happiness. We strive to do this not just for our audience, but for our team, too. In addition to basic benefits, here are some additional ways we support your continued success and happiness:
- Unlimited PTO
- Home internet & mobile phone assistance
- Gym membership assistance
- 2 tickets to a concert of your choice per year
- Spotify, Netflix, & Audible subscriptions.
- Monthly Personal & business-related book budget
- And more…