At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking a marketing coordinator to join our growing Manufacturer Solutions team and help bring our innovative products and partnerships to life. Reporting to GoodRx's Director of Product Marketing, and partnering closely with our Product and Marketing teams, this role will support marketing efforts, including product positioning, research, and campaign execution. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven and have strong organizational skills. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Partner with the marketing team across channels (SEM, SEO, etc.) to improve campaign performance
- Serve as the voice of our patients - who they are, where they are, and how to improve their experience
- Conduct research on the competitive landscape
- Support development of Go-To-Market roadmap for new feature and product launches
- Conduct weekly reporting and quantitative analyses to evaluate campaign performance
- Create marketing collateral and other ad-hoc projects to support our sales team
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, fast learner with the ability to apply larger understanding of the business to stay focused on tasks at hand
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications - copy editing and copywriting experience a plus
- Organized with the ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects
- Motivated self-starter with clear communications and the ability to move and pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience collaborating with team members and various stakeholders
- Comfortable working with large data sets, advanced Excel skills a plus (V-lookup, pivot tables)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description