Marketing Business Analyst
As our Marketing Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Marketing Ops, Project Management, Sales Operations and other internal teams to help drive smarter business decisions. You will help report on campaign performance, optimize for efficiency, and measure ROI. You will eat, sleep and breathe data to help scale our efforts through both technical execution and thoughtful data analysis which will enable the team to make impactful business decisions.
What you’ll do
- Participate in the creation and management of Salesforce reports and dashboards which help run the marketing business
- Track ROI and efficiencies of marketing programs and larger initiatives
- Maintain consistent reporting cadences across a large marketing org and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared success or failures
- Monitor performance at channel and product levels across marketing organization
- Constantly find new ways to effectively present valuable, data-driven insights
- Actively assess the state of operations to identify opportunities that further improve and create efficiency and productivity
- Attend kick-off meeting and present key findings prior to campaign launch which helps the team set reasonable goals
- Present results monthly, quarterly, and annually to key stakeholders within the company on departmental performance
What we’re looking for
- 1-2 years of previous Marketing Analyst experience (technology background preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in area(s) related to Business and/or Technology
- Salesforce experience necessary (heavy dashboarding and reporting)
- Business Intelligence software experience (Looker, Tableau, or Domo)
- 1-2 years of experience using a marketing automation software (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage schedules and deadlines within ongoing and new campaigns
- Experience with SQL queries
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.