Marketing Automation Lead
We’re looking for Marketing Automation Lead to help build our global brand. In this role, you’ll optimize Procore’s automation platforms to drive engagement and improve conversions by building integrated life-cycle programs and leveraging data insights. You’ll help us create demand, drive growth, and establish Procore as the construction platform of choice. Procore marketing is a globally trusted voice that educates prospects and inspires clients, collaborators, and our ecosystem to champion meaningful change for the construction industry.
As Marketing Automation Lead you’ll work across our Revenue Operations, Analytics, Marketing, and Sales teams to create exceptional experiences for the right prospects at the right time. Successful candidates are passionate about MarTech and utilizing solutions to improve customer experiences and channel ROI.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA, or Austin, TX, or New York City offices. Remote candidates will be considered with the expectation of frequent travel to HQ.
What You’ll Do:
- In partnership with campaign managers, own the strategy for life-cycle programs across all segments and audiences
- Lead a small team managing the technical aspects of email planning and segmentation process including coding, testing, and deployment activities
- Support our international regions and other parts of marketing with nurture creation, QA process, and training
- Build and optimize event-based triggers and lifecycle messaging across the customer lifecycle
- Manage Automation systems and optimize their use (Marketo, Conversica, Chili Piper, etc.)
- Work with BizOps/Analytics to develop audience segmentation strategy, A/B tests, optimize landing pages, and own the execution to continually improve performance
- Grow and maintain the health and integrity of the contact database by managing deliverability, contact frequency, and content
- Work with Growth team, Creative, Copy, and Analytics to optimize landing pages and emails
What are we looking for:
- BA/BS from a top university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a high-tech B2B growth/demand gen marketing
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, JS is preferred
- Comfortable with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Conversica and Chili Piper a plus or other optimization tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take a process-driven and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Growth mindset and desire to always learn and improve
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.