Marketing Associate at Versus Systems
We partner with content creators and brands to facilitate prized-based experiences, changing the ways players, streamers, and fans interact with the experiences they love - offering creators a new way to engage consumers and brands a new way to expand their reach.
We are a strong team of strategists, designers, and engineers who value curiosity, diversity, empathy, and community as a way to drive long-term value for employees, partners, our communities, and our shareholders. Learn more about us here. Come join our team!
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR . . .
Versus Systems seeks a proactive, self-motivated, and resourceful Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team. We’ve built a product suite that offers new ways to engage with entertainment experiences, making content of all kinds more fun. You’ll make sure the world knows who we are and what we do as we change the way consumers experience entertainment. Your hand in building awareness and engagement efforts (paid media, PR, content marketing) – for advertising, content marketing, and our investors, will assist with determining how to best utilize our existing systems (pipedrive, Zendesk, Mailchimp, etc) to track and support leads through the pipeline.
We’re a fast-growing company. Collaboration and creativity are a big part of our ethos - every employee contributes to our company culture and roadmap, and those who own their day while actively contributing to the team thrive here.
If you’re ready to bring your A game to a highly-collaborative and test-driven company influenced by continuous problem-solving and a commitment to making things better every day, we welcome you to apply.
YOU WILL HAVE . . .
- 3 - 5 years of marketing experience supporting and working with agency partners on setting creative direction for ads, sales collateral, website updates, and automated emails
- Comfort with qualitative data
- Autonomy, initiative, and self motivation with a ‘get it done’ attitude
Note: submitting a cover letter is required in order to be considered for this position.
WE NEED YOU TO . . .
- Have excellent communication skills. This role will interact regularly with executives, partners, and outside stakeholders, as well as working closely with staff from various departments.
- Lead with organization. You have the ability to prioritize schedules, tasks, and facilities needs.
- Be flexible. As you assist in establishing and supporting our lead generation processes, you'll be creating a unified customer centric end-to-end journey for prospective advertiser and content partner clients - adaptation and fluidity as we learn are key to our success.
- Be a creator and facilitator. You'll be the originator of processes leading to creative messages and materials, coordinating and facilitating the creation of collateral with the Marketing, sales and business development teams (e.g. brochures and newsletters).
- Believe in the value of partnership. Our internal teams will be key to developing and supporting growth initiatives, as well as implementing brand strategy and messaging across marketing levers - be they paid/social media, content marketing, PR, website, or pitches and decks.
- Know your way with numbers. No need to go full math guru - though please do if you wish. You'll need to be comfortable diving into both quantitative and qualitative data and have a curiosity about the numbers side of marketing - ensuring that our efforts connect to quantifiable and trackable metrics across various analytics dashboards and data sources.
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU . . .
- Operate with at least a passing familiarity with B2B adtech, martech, and/or digital media
- Design and create operations processes that promote effectiveness and build efficiencies within sales and marketing functions
- Bring experience in the gaming or entertainment industry to the team
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule - currently remote for COVID
- Matched 401k