WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
- Work to win: We’re constantly pushing ourselves to be the best we can. We value hard work, smart decisions, and a will to dominate our marketplace.
- Deliver with passion: We love what we do. We’re driven by our passion, determination, sense of urgency, and the burning need to change healthcare for all patients.
- Play as a team: We’re built on trust. We’re growing this company together, sharing wins and losses, and holding each other accountable.
- Pursue growth: We will always be learners. We take steps to continue growing, learning, and sharing the knowledge we have with others.
- Make it better: We’re surrounded by opportunities for improvement. When we see a problem, we take ownership, propose a solution, and make it happen.
The Marketing Associate will have an immediate impact on a hyper-growth tech startup by supporting the marketing and sales teams. This role is perfect for a jack/jill-of-all-trades looking for a hands-on opportunity to learn, grow, and eventually become a B2B marketing expert.
WELL is seeking someone with strong technical aptitude and the flexibility to juggle changing priorities across website, marketing automation, search engine optimization, PPC, organic and paid social, analytics platforms, etc. The Marketing Associate possess a unique blend of project management, business management, data analysis and reporting skills, strong team spirit, and industry passion. They understand SEO/SEM, advocate for SEO/SEM best practices, and implement strategic plans to improve existing practices.
The Marketing Associate will report to the head of marketing, but will work on teams with stakeholders across the company.
- Create and monitor search and display advertising campaigns in Google Ads.
- Add/manipulate content on the website and blog.
- Post organic and paid social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Populate and monitor social calendar, events calendar.
- Create and monitor email campaigns.
- Manage the creation of new assets, gathering buy-in from stakeholders inside and outside of the company, while adhering to deadlines.
- Track the use of existing assets and look for opportunities to refresh designs.
- Ensure brand consistency for assets across channels.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in SAAS/B2B marketing
- Self-motivated, driven individual who takes full ownership of solving problems
- Experience in a high growth/entrepreneurial/start up environment, or marketing agency experience
- Demonstrated skill with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Familiarity with G-Suite and WordPress
- Strong writing skills
- Santa Barbara local hire only
Ideal experience with the following platforms:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office