Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Our geniuses find savings you’re missing, identify bills you’re overpaying, help you pay down debt faster, save automatically for you, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we’ll not only offer guidance; we’ll help you make it happen.
We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top tier institutional investors, and over 4 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We’re on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a simple, beautifully designed product, and we’re looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
We’re looking for a Marketing Associate to help expand our offline media efforts this year. As a part of our Growth team, you will help manage a mix of direct buys and campaigns with agency partners. Specifically, you’ll help us plan, buy, and report on offline campaigns across channels including Linear TV, OTT, Streaming Audio, OOH, and Direct Mail. This is a cross-functional role that will encompass traditional media buying and planning activities as well as deep immersion into performance reporting.
Things you're good at
- Passion: we’re looking for someone who is ready to delve into analytics and grow in their craft.
- Strong Communicator: clear communication will be your biggest asset.
- Team Player: you’re excited about working in a collaborative environment. You should also be ready to work independently and prioritize projects in your queue.
- Work closely with the Growth team to structure, launch, and optimize campaigns on offline channels.
- Manage effective reporting of offline performance.
- Maintain internal performance dashboards to understand the impact of our channel efforts.
- Lead on oversight on buying documents (e.g. TV/Radio Schedules, IOs, and Traffic Documents) to ensure campaigns deliver to expectations.
- Coordinate with external partners for deliverables, test proposals, and more.
- 3-4 years experience managing offline/traditional media campaigns is strongly preferred.
- Background working with agency partners is a plus.
Job Applicants California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies to personal information of California job applicants that Albert collects and processes as it relates to the submission of a job application.
Read Full Job Description