Named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2017, Prodege, LLC, parent company of rewards community Swagbucks.com & cash-back shopping sites MyPoints.com & ShopAtHome.com has awarded over $500 million to its members. Our business solutions brands, ProdegeMR (market research), ProdegeDR (direct response) & ProdegeVN (video network) allow our partners to reach, influence and acquire consumers online.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated Marketing Manager to engage with our customers, prospects and partners to effectively tell the Prodege story. This role is key to driving awareness of our brand across a marketing mix. The ideal candidate thrives in a cross-functional role and collaborative environment and carries a deep understanding of our products and offerings.
This position will report to the VP, B2B Marketing and have a close relationship with sales leads to assist in building and maintaining brand positioning across three business channels. This position will develop strategies to increase engagement and interaction with the Prodege brand; through press, product, sales enablement materials, e-mail and event marketing.
The Prodege Marketing Manager will:
- Support the development and upkeep of sales & marketing collateral: including one sheets, pitch decks and case studies.
- Create content to drive leads and awareness: including blog posts, ebooks, and quarterly webinars.
- Coordinate Prodege’s event logistics: onsite presence inclusive of shipping, ordering, travel, and attendee coverage to increase awareness and ROI.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to generate inbound leads to introduce to sales.
- Curate and maintain trade show materials, giveaways and other promotional materials.
- Gather information on strategic partnerships, corporate milestones or product updates and create first draft of press releases for bolstering the corporate image.
- Develop and manage pipeline and applications for earned industry speaking opportunities and awards.
- LOVE marketing!
The successful Marketing Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce, consumer facing platform.
- Domain expertise on B2B marketing, specifically experience with affiliate marketing, eCommerce.
- BA/BS, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Strong writing skills and standards; excellent communicator that can turn complex concepts into clear, jaron-free content
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and process, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details along with the ability work effectively across a variety of functional groups.
- Strong project management skills as demonstrated through previous campaign management or other past strategic marketing roles.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead integrated marketing campaigns.