Marketing Analyst at Ring
| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:15 p.m. (PST) on Monday, March 9, 2020
The CRM team is responsible for managing and building out email and lifecycle communication strategy and delivery for all Ring customers.
As an analyst on the CRM team, you will be the data owner responsible for defining campaign-level KPIs, building analyses and reports, and providing metrics that illustrate how our customers are engaging with and acting on email and app communications, in addition to deriving list strategy and segment definition at the campaign level in partnership with other data. The analyst will also partner with the app product team to extract and surface insights that will be used to make informed and data-driven business decisions, with an emphasis on improving the customer experience through ongoing campaign testing. This position interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from product managers, software and data engineers, and finance and marketing teams.
- Ownership over all engagement analytics and reporting pertaining to CRM and email marketing
- Generate and validate lists for use in email and push campaigns
- Provide campaign-level results and conduct comparative analysis to measure success of campaigns
- Understand and analyze the entire customer lifecycle journey on mobile, web and email platforms to optimize conversion rates along with engagement and retention metrics
- Build out impactful KPI tracking and reporting along with A/B tests to track email performance and drive improvements
- Work with conversion rate team to optimize campaigns and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Data Science, or similar field
- 3+ years of prior experience with web and digital analytics, including email conversion, engagement and retention metrics
- 3+ years of experience and expert proficiency with SQL
- Track record of distilling complex problems into their underlying components, validating hypotheses and delivering actionable data-driven insights
- 2+ years of in-depth experience and proficiency with web analytics tools such as Heap Analytics, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics
- 2+ years of in-depth experience and expert proficiency with mobile analytics tools such as Customer.io, Braze, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Leanplum, Localytics, or others
- Proficiency with analytics visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, or others
- Experience recording optimized conversion funnels, building A/B tests, and defining metrics for email platforms
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, MBA, Marketing Analytics, Information Systems, or similar degree
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and AWS Athena for querying big data and non-relational databases
- Structured thinking, ability to self-manage, and advanced problem-solving skills
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Read Full Job Description