At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP of Marketing for Gold and Telehealth, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for overseeing the collection, reporting, and analysis of data insights and financials that power effective marketing and product decisions. This role will partner with the internal marketing, finance, and data teams to provide action-oriented recommendations that lead to effective and efficient decision making.
GoodRx Gold is our subscription offering that delivers remarkable prescription savings to our members. Prescription savings are just the start of our vision. The Gold program will continue to increase the value proposition for our members by bundling new offerings in affordable and consumer-friendly packages.
- Work cross-functionally with our data, BI, product , and marketing teams to manage marketing and product insights to understand historical patterns and influence future business performance
- Work closely with Marketing and Finance teams to help report and forecast marketing budget and attainable targets
- Assist with the planning and execution of key metrics to track success of marketing activation initiatives
- Model, actualize, and reconcile spend with marketing campaigns and programs as needed
- Analyze trends and develop strategic recommendations with the goal to always improve performance
- Build a model to optimize segmentation and mix to inform marketing execution decisions
- Improve end to end operational flow of marketing optimization to reduce manual inputs and increase insight automation
- Partner with the data and BI teams to procure all necessary data elements
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in an analytical role
- Strong quantitative skills
- High SQL and Excel proficiency
- Excellent cross-functional working skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think independently but quickly pivot to brainstorming
- Familiarity with performance-oriented marketing channels such as Paid Social, SEM, Programmatic, Mobile App, and Native among others, a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description