Manager, Trade Marketing at Apeel Sciences
About This Role
At Apeel Sciences, we look to nature to help the global food system improve quality, reduce waste, and ensure an abundant future for our planet. The Marketing team is responsible for establishing the Apeel brand on the national and global level. We are seeking a Trade Marketing Manager who will ensure that our most important marketing channel, sales, has the messaging and tools to effectively win, retain and grow business. You will join a team developing high-impact marketing initiatives that highlight the value of food waste prevention and the power of plant-derived solutions for the food and produce industry.
What You’ll Do
- Partnering with Product Marketing, Sales and external partners to identify necessary sales tool based on target audiences, customer stage and product categories.
- Ownership of the development and maintenance of all sales assets, including coordination of stakeholders, subject matter experts, Creative and Regulatory.
- Ownership of the sales asset library to ensure Sales can easily find information to share with customers, including managing analytics on sales asset effectiveness.
- Development of co-marketing assets and training materials to enable our customers and channel partners to sell on our behalf.
- Management of the localization of all content for global markets.
- Ownership of the development of additional programs, including content marketing, demand generation or customer engagement that support business objectives.
What You Bring
- 5-8 years of experience in a B2B marketing role that works closely with sales.
- Experience using a sales enablement platform, like Highspot, ClearSlide, Savo or Seismic.
- Expertise in sales storytelling techniques, including narrative development and design of pitch decks, one sheets, landing pages, videos, etc.
- Experience building and executing audience specific marketing plans with successful results.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms is an advantage.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry is a plus.
- Effectively collaborate, listen, and socialize ideas across functions and leadership levels.
- Display strong quantitative skills and ability to distill large amounts of data into insights and action plans.
- Consistently deliver excellent work, backed by strategic creative and analytical thinking and superb project management.
Apeel believes that the scale of our impact is determined by the teams that work with us. As such, we seek to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Please note that Apeel Sciences does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Apeel Sciences.