Manager, Strategy and Analytics at MediaCom
The Manager is the bridge between the Strategy and Analytics team and the client, as well as internal Planning and Investment teams. This individual is responsible for crafting and executing measurement frameworks that leverage internal teams and external tools, including digital performance analytics, third-party research, modeling and technology.
This position involves significant interaction with the Planning and Investment teams throughout the campaign planning and execution process. All client recommendations need to be supported by quantitative and/or qualitative research.
Primary responsibilities revolve around managing relationships between internal Mindshare and client teams, specific to ongoing Marketing Sciences engagements:
- Provide thought leadership on development of learning agenda that aligns and prioritizes measurement and analysis to business goals
- Support Planning and Investment teams in development of measurement framework for each campaign, including appropriate success, optimizing and monitoring KPIs and benchmarks
- Collaborate with measurement partners on design, implementation, monitoring and analysis of ad effectiveness research
- Partner with DIG on optimization recommendations and report on success/optimizing/monitoring KPIs and brand research results
- Deliver media campaign reports with insights which will address questions set up in the learning agenda/measurement plan
- Effectively manage offshore team by providing clear, detailed instructions on data & reporting requirements
- Write POVs to provide thought leadership on Digital Insights industry topics
- Supervise and train junior team members
- Meet and evaluate research and analytics vendors
YOUR SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Experience with several of the following tools required:
- Data Visualization: Tableau, PowerBI
- Web Analytics: Omniture, Google Analytics
- Ad Effectiveness Research: comScore, Millward Brown Digital, Lucid, Harris, Nielsen
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Technology: SQL, Microsoft Azure, Azure Data Factory, R, Python a plus
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Sciences is preferred
- Minimum of three years' experience preferred
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing projects and deliverables
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other's success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that's our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that's our Emotional Quotient. We're proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.