Manager, Strategic Intelligence
Manager - Strategic Intelligence
MomentFeed is a high-growth marketing tech platform that connects some of the world’s largest brands with consumer buyers, when those consumers are ready to make a local purchase. Proximity Search Optimization™ is MomentFeed’s proprietary methodology for ensuring that consumers can find the most relevant product or service that they are searching for, immediately, and within close proximity to where they are physically located. Through a unique unified platform, MomentFeed enables brands to optimize for proximity search within local social, SEO, reputation management and location data management.
As Manager - Strategic Intelligence, you will play a critical role in defining, creating and shaping the present and future state of the Proximity Search category as well as working directly with leadership on its most strategically important decisions.
You will report directly to the CMO and work closely with the CEO to deliver projects that involve deep analysis, synthesis, and interpretation of data that enables MomentFeed to:
- Make informed decisions regarding its most significant competitive strategy opportunities.
- Become a Knowledge Leader based on new insights and a strengthened point of view around the proximity discovery market.
Using your technical skills, business acumen, and your ability to create stories with data, you will be an integral part of a gritty, fast-paced VC-backed team and will possess the energy, discipline, and aggressiveness that are hallmarks of the culture and those who thrive in this environment.
- Work with CEO, CMO, and SVP Product to define and frame the most impactful analyses to drive forward MomentFeed’s POV regarding Proximity Discovery.
- Work with Leadership Team to design and deliver the analytically-based projects required to make major strategic decisions.
- Oversee and conduct research, analysis, and the crafting of compelling output for both internal and external facing purposes.
- Write compelling white papers, presentations, and other marketing materials based on insights driven from analyses.
- Work with Product Team on new product strategies and roadmaps based on data insights.
- Work with Product and Engineering partners to help shape and drive the development of MomentFeed’s analytics infrastructure.
- Work with industry analysts to inform and enhance their market understanding.
- Speak at events and act as a subject matter expert in customer and analyst meetings.
- History of success in analytical roles in data-rich environments
- Self-starter, capable of framing problems and working in an unsupervised manner to deliver valuable insights
- Strategic thinker with an ambition to make a real positive impact
- MBA from a Tier 1 Business School preferable
- Database analytics experience preferable
- Knowledge of the local SEO, Search, and Reputation Management field(s) preferable
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel, as well as some experience with other analytical, statistical and reporting tools
- Considerable expertise in delivering graphical insight
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Strong communications skills, with proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and clients
- Genuine excitement and passion for developing and analyzing large, complex data sets and using analytics to derive mission-critical insights that drive business decisions
This is a high-profile collaboration-oriented role, based in Santa Monica. You will be expected to be at the office 5 days a week, when not travelling or on leave.