Ready to be a Titan?
The Manager, Partner Marketing is an integral role in contributing to the overall success of ServiceTitan’s partner strategy. We are looking for someone with a well-rounded background, drawing key elements from project management, operations, business development and marketing. You will identify, define, drive, manage, and optimize marketing plans, programs and strategies to drive growth through partner channels and to achieve the mission, strategy, and goals for Partner Marketing at ServiceTitan. Working knowledge of partners across various partner types (suppliers, associations and integrations), and familiarity with marketing strategy and tactics including; email, digital, content, product marketing, social, events, and sales/partner enablement, are a plus.
What you'll do:
- Drive to the goals and objectives in customer acquisition (CA), product adoption, customer success and brand awareness by leveraging the reach, influence, and expertise of the partner community
- Build scalable marketing programs and processes for partners and internal teams through collaboration with Growth partner and product teams and directly with partners
- Create strategic marketing plans with internal stakeholders and key strategic partners (new and existing) to achieve the goals across Suppliers, Integrations, and Associations partnerships
- Execute marketing plans, programs and processes through cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders (Growth, Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.) and key strategic partners
- Enable partners and internal teams with the knowledge and tools in order to go to market effectively
- Report and provide insights, metrics, and ROI around Partner Marketing efforts, and share recommendations for continuous optimization
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of related experience and understanding of alliance program management, project management, partner management, and/or partner marketing
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication and collaboration with a proven experience in organizing, orchestrating and executing on strategic and tactical go-to-market plans
- Relevant experience supporting multiple partners and internal teams with projects focused on building plans, programs and processes that are scalable across the partner community
- Ability to execute existing partner marketing strategies through cross-functional collaboration and bring a sophisticated level of thought leadership to guide future partner strategy that will drive growth with our partners
- Knowledge and exposure working with various partner types and go-to-market models, including suppliers, integrations, associations, field/channel sales, and referrals with an understanding of our joint customers
- Related experience and understanding of alliance program management, project management, partner management, and/or partner marketing
- Data-informed decision-making using analytics, metrics, reports & insights for optimization
- Basic understanding of programmatic campaign and marketing tactics, involving managing multiple accounts and campaigns, while implementing best practices
- Initiative, drive and sense of ownership over projects, with the ability to prioritize and see projects through to completion with sound planning, persistent execution, alignment of resources, and input of key constituents, to achieve desired results
- Proven experience showing your customer-centric mindset and passion in having an impact on the home and commercial services industry and with our partners
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.