Manager, International Planning at MediaCom
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Integrated Planning Manager manages all day to day planning/client service activity. Reporting to the Associate Director, you will provide media planning recommendations internally and directly to the client. You will oversee preparation of media plans, optimization, reporting analysis, as well as other internal and client facing deliverables. You will also oversee the direct reports Associates in their day to day work.
- Assist the Associate Director in creating media recommendations, from both a strategic and tactical standpoint
- Oversee partner negotiation, and multi-market campaign strategy
- Provide support to Senior Associate and Associates throughout the planning process
- Ability to provide and support tactical, and strategic solutions to client objectives
- Manage communication with local international WM teams to understand their objectives and develop an understanding of their local campaign strategies.
- Seek to complement local market activations with Pan-Regional support through coordinated media efforts
- Lead the development of client strategy presentations, and subsequent deliverables.
- Own partner meetings, providing insight into Paramount needs/ goals and identifying potential opportunities
- Lead continuous communication with clients on pre-launch aspects, help manage the team's output for a successful launch
- Understanding of content and strategic brand partnerships, working closely with WMX to ensure we are always bringing innovative and creative custom solutions to the client
- Monitor custom activation pre-launch and ensure all paper work is aligned and execution will activate to plan.
- Lead the creation of POVs with support from the teams. Demonstrate interest in rapidly changing industry and consumer behavior
- Evaluate marketing data to meet the client’s advertising and media needs and support the analytics team in the output of performance reporting for each title
- Maintain status reports and work with Senior Associate and Associates on budget flowcharts to ensure efficient workflow and meet deadlines
- Work closely with other departments and call on agency resources to provide solutions to client and/or team challenges
- Supervise training and development of staff
- Have knowledge of media relevant to the client’s business including TV, Digital, & OOH
- Strong knowledge of all elements of Digital Media and TV required\
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, or communications
- 3 – 4 years of experience in media planning within an agency environment with a focus on entertainment
- Experience planning TV and custom digital solutions are essential
- International TV planning strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and independently, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels
- Strong negotiating skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills which include maintaining positive relationships interdepartmentally and with clients
- Capable of managing and motivating team members
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources
- Comprehensive knowledge of the media landscape and can synthesize information into ideas
- Technical proficiency, particularly with media systems such as Prisma, ComScore, research tools, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Hi Future Makers. We are Wavemaker. We are a next-generation agency delivering world-class solutions through media, content and technology for some of the world’s biggest brands. We recognize that our people create our competitive advantage and we will only achieve our fullest potential by leveraging each individuals’ unique skills, expertise and perspectives. As a result, we've designed an inclusive culture that encourages and embraces diversity in all its dimensions. As Future Makers, we are driven by our deep audience and purchase journey understanding, coupled with our unrivaled scale and access through GroupM, to ensure the delivery of leading-edge solutions at the intersection of media, content & technology. Our mission is ‘Let’s make the future’ – through a dazzling blend of magic and logic -- we never stop Caring, Creating and Growing to help our clients and people succeed.
Take a virtual tour of the office: https://roundme.com/tour/326585
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.