Manager, Events Marketing at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Pluto TV is seeking a talented Manager, Events Marketing to run and implement event marketing to help support the immense growth of Pluto TV. The Manager, Events Marketing will be a key member of a thriving team by planning event marketing initiatives, collaborating with key marketing and programming stakeholders, and leading the execution of Pluto TV marketing at events.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Help identify consumer events that support the overall company marketing and communications strategy.
- Negotiate event exposure and work with legal to execute contracts.
- Seek out events targeting niche markets (ie. Comedy, Anime, Sports, Music, Movies etc.) Think Dr. Who Conventions, Comic Con, Music Festivals.
- Collaborate and liaise with related departments (internal creative, content partners, on-air, social media, PR, CRM and distribution marketing, programming, etc) to document and implement deliverables.
- Lead event execution either directly or through an events agency.
- Align events with content marketing priorities calendar; brainstorm key priorities with marketing, PR and programming teams.
- Submit and track creative asset requests, ensuring creative is aligned to strategy and routed for internal approvals.
- Assist in reviewing messaging and copy for social, PR, on-air and CRM to help support events.
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for events.
- Working with finance and sales teams to help identify potential barter media sponsorship opportunities.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 4+years of professional event marketing experience
- Experience supporting or working with many different types of events including non-profits
- Strong project management, communication and exceptional organizational skills
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, working alongside cross-functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sales experience a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.