Manager, On Air Marketing at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Manager, On-Air Marketing to develop effective media strategies for all channels on the Pluto TV platform.
Working with various teams internally and externally, this individual will plan, schedule, and execute on-air promotional campaigns that build awareness and transition viewers across program schedules, resulting in driving viewer engagement and ultimately increased ads revenue for the business.
For example, you might work with our Programming team, Content Marketing team, and the content rights-holder on the launch of a new channel, while briefing the Creative team to develop new promo assets, and also partnering with the Ad Operations team to ensure those assets are accurately scheduled and targeted.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
- Promotional Strategy: Developing and executing a rolling promotional strategy across linear and VOD channels to support marketing, programming, and sales priorities, including promoting the Pluto TV brand, channel launches, content series, specials, stunts, and other initiatives.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborating with Brand and Content Marketing, Programming, Sales, Creative, Ad Ops, and external partners.
- Scheduling/Targeting: Coordinating scheduling and targeting of promotional assets.
- Reporting: Monthly/Quarterly reporting to cross-company partners and executives.
Data Analysis: Working closely with the Business Intelligence team to establish, measure, and refine effective promotional strategies.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience in promo planning for linear television or digital media networks, including experience working with Content, Marketing, and other cross-functional teams.
- Strong experience with demographic profiles and audience targeting.
- Be a creative problem solver and able to define, interpret and respond to creative briefs.
- Able to translate annual and quarterly goals into tactical plans.
- Detail and deadline-oriented. Able to work effectively and react quickly to change.