Manager of Ad Operations & Integrations
Greater LA Area
About Core Digital Media:
We have been crushing it in direct-response advertising for almost 20 years, using a combination of people, platforms, and data to turn ad impressions into high-quality customers for our clients. Now, we are looking to expand our reach and our offering to customers.
Core Digital Media is looking for a Manager of Ad Operations & Integrations to lead the team that’s focused on delivering innovative tech solutions across the business. Understanding the right balance of high-level strategy and hands-on execution, the ideal candidate has a track record of successfully leading teams; has extensive product and business strategy smarts; is capable of communicating technical topics in plain English; and is a practical advocate for the business when building solutions.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively across different technology teams - engineers, data scientists, BI etc. and across different business units – marketing, CRM, affiliates etc. to discover, define, and build new product solutions to solve business problems.
- Define product solution roadmap through deep research and understanding of business goals across different business units
- Evaluate Build Vs Buy and pick the right solution for business
- Prioritize product features/milestones based on business value
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Communicate progress to management including performance metrics
The Right Person
- 5+ years in a product capacity working on different business problems.
- Above average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify & solve problems as well as draw meaningful, business-relevant conclusions.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Exhibits empathy for team members and for customers.
- Takes a team-first approach to everything.
- Accurately determine which product features are critical (MVP).
- Can use software for reporting, spreadsheets, flow diagrams, process management, presentations, and web testing & optimization.
An Even Better Person...
- Bridge the gap between business and tech
- Scrum/agile process, preferably with one-week sprints.
- ATDD/BDD experience – knows that gherkin is not just a type of pickle
- Is fun to work with
Read Full Job Description