Manager of Ad Operations & Integrations at Core Digital Media
- Define product solution roadmap through deep research and understanding of business goals across different business units
- Evaluate Build Vs Buy and pick the right solution for business
- Prioritize product features/milestones based on business value
- Bring these to market through ownership of the product development process
- Communicate progress to management including performance metrics
The Right Person
- 5+ years in a product capacity working on different business problems.
- Above average written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data to identify & solve problems as well as draw meaningful, business-relevant conclusions.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Exhibits empathy for team members and for customers.
- Takes a team-first approach to everything.
- Accurately determine which product features are critical (MVP).
- Can use software for reporting, spreadsheets, flow diagrams, process management, presentations, and web testing & optimization.
An Even Better Person...
- Bridge the gap between business and tech
- Scrum/agile process, preferably with one-week sprints.
- ATDD/BDD experience – knows that gherkin is not just a type of pickle
- Is fun to work with