Lifecycle Marketing Manager at LegalZoom
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:01 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We are looking for an Email/SMS Lifecycle Manager, a key strategic thinker in our Lifecycle and Martech org. Your primary responsibility will be to design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that build personalized relationships with prospects and customers through all stages of their journey. In turn, your customer-centric commitment to "the right message, in the right place, at the right time" will help drive our business metrics to new levels.
- Partner collaboratively with Marketing and Product leads to develop, launch and optimize cross-channel outreach strategies
- Provide thought leadership to optimize and expand user activation, retention, and reactivation programs through a deeply-personalized customer experience
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing Operations, Product, and Engineering to drive personalization in our existing customer messaging programs, as well as identify new messaging opportunities and channels
- Drive test-and-learn optimizations; provide insights and recommendations through analysis on as-appropriate basis; use analytics and qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, size, and prioritize opportunities
- Lead the end-to-end management of Lifecycle Marketing GTM programs, including multi-channel recommendations, creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Improve the team's email program with research on latest email innovations, best practices, data privacy, and applicable regulations
- 5+ years of experience leading customer-centric email, CRM and/or multi-channel engagement and retention marketing program
- Moderate Experience building: Dynamic HTML templates / Data Extension Segmentation / User Experience Troubleshooting / Subscriber Management
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- At a macro level you understand what effects deliverability in the lens of LTV
- Considerable experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Adobe Experience Cloud, Braze, etc), creating workflows
- Critical thinker and can develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Experience deriving and using customer insights and data to understand the customer base (Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in building programs quickly from the bottom up
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with minimal oversight (Self-starter)
- Have a spirit of inquiry and curiosity
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description