Route is a one-click premium shopping experience for online ordering, and the only way to view all of your online orders, from any merchant, in one place. Online shoppers can insure and visually track everything they order online in one centralized app. E-commerce merchants from boutique brands to household names can add Route to their website empowering one-click solutions for their customers for shipping insurance, visual package tracking, and one-click claim handling. With offices in both Silicon Slopes, Utah (HQ) and Santa Monica, California, Route embodies a creative lifestyle partnered with innovative tech to build a one of a kind global brand.
About the role
As the lifecycle marketing manager at Route you will own Route’s consumer post purchase experience for our b2b business offerings. You will become an expert on the needs of our merchant partners and the consumers who purchase with them. You will partner cross functionally across the org to design, optimize and deploy high converting consumer experiences over the web and owned channels. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in managing email/push marketing programs with a keen eye for detail and delivering clear and concise messages that drive engagement and revenue growth.
- Constantly measure and report campaign performance, rigorously A/B test, and optimize our communications across channels, including the web and email.
- Partner closely with other teams — product, design, customer success, and sales — to serve the most effective content possible, share and learn from feedback, and strengthen our customer-facing efforts across the board.
- Manage the strategic vision, planning, development and execution of customer engagement initiatives across CRM channels that help the business grow.
- Build, scale and optimize automated campaigns to educate, convert and retain consumers, helping them to discover the value of Route.
- Build and leverage data to monitor and inform optimization opportunities within the experience while driving activation and engagement.
- Serve as a key partner to the broader business by understanding the needs of our merchant partners and the consumers who purchase with them.
Who you are
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience using ESP and/or CRM platforms
- Experience working with designers and engineers, on providing direction and requirements to execute your vision
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace opportunities to make an impact autonomously with good organization agility to work effectively across functions.
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Goal oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling up sleeves for execution
- Analytical mindset and comfortable with working directly with engineering teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM and GDPR requirements
- Experience with e-commerce is a plus.
Route offers an array of benefits including generous salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, and an unlimited PTO policy.
Route is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.