Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator
How you will contribute:
- Working with Lifecycle Marketing Managers to analyze email campaign KPIs and identify trends to develop strategies and implement optimization tactics.
- Collaborating internally to identify data, reporting, and analysis requirements.
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions on email marketing plans.
- Tracking performance and KPI metrics for email clients.
- Communicating results and recommending actions to all levels within the department and proactively identify opportunities for research that help move the channel forward.
- Auditing email client accounts to measure the impact of email marketing efforts, work with the internal team to set up benchmarks and drive performance improvements.
Who will be successful in this role?
- 1-2 years of online marketing or building email campaigns experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- Working knowledge with automation systems, CRM systems, and web analytics (Google Analytics specifically) with the ability to understand how they all work together.
- Hands-on experience with campaign execution, including email marketing and campaign analysis
- Experience in Bronto, Klaviyo, MailChimp, and/or JustUno a plus.
- General understanding of Ecommerce, lead lifecycle and lead nurturing.
- Strong project management and reporting skills and analytic experience using data to drive optimization and future roadmaps.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)