Lead Email Developer at Hawke Media
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Hawke Media is seeking an Email Developer to join our Lifecycle Marketing team to manage and code the best email experiences for all users. In this role, you will code manage a network of HTML coders to code assets into email campaigns, help develop a robust email template solution, assist with loading code within various ESPs/CRMs and help drive efforts to drive dynamic personalization within email communications.
- Manage email coding schedule and asset delivery timelines.
- Modify existing email template designs (built-in and html paste), populate content as necessary, handle send and list management.
- Implement transactional emails, QA, and ensure delivery of dynamic content
- Complete quality assurance checks on that do not pass initial tests from campaign managers. Communicate with internal Email Marketing team to effectively execute email campaigns.
- Troubleshoot HTML created by network, identify and resolved coding issues in a timely-fashion, creating full HTML (with inline CSS) in some cases.
- Display versatility by working on integrations in a great variety of platforms such Magento, Zapier, Yotpo, Salesforce, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Bronto, Formstack, JustUno, Wordpress, Shopify, and in some cases, custom sites.
- Responsible for connecting external data sources.
- Develop emails with responsive coding for mobile optimization.
- Develop for the template system provided by various platforms including content components.
- Perform testing of email communications and programs across multiple browsers or email clients.
- Be an active contributor to email development best practices.
- Work with email team to develop more personalized communications by developing dynamic content areas that can be leveraged across campaigns and programs
- Foster and maintain good relationships with colleagues/clients to ensure that processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels.
- Acts as business partner by managing expectations and providing guidance and advice throughout project duration.
- Complete all required training.
- Assist with segmentation rules in advanced programs such as Braze, Iterable, Salesforce, etc.
- Develop processes and efficiencies around our tech needs and solutions.
- Identify tools and technologies to aid campaign managers and increase efficiencies
- Minimum 3 years work experience in email development
- Must have email development work specifically
- Proficient in email HTML and inline CSS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous agency experience preferred but not required
- Keep up with the latest email tech trends and communicate relevant findings
Read Full Job Description