International Marketing Manager, Urban at Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group is currently seeking an International Marketing Manager, Urban. This position is ideal for someone with experience across the multiple disciplines of the International arena. Candidates must be comfortable and capable of working with senior management, both inside and outside of Universal Music Group, as well as artists and their management. The candidate must also be able to work multiple projects simultaneously, responsible for all marketing and promotion activity outside the United States.
What Bandmember Are You?
In this dynamic, fast-moving role, you will need to apply strong self-organization and time management skills while demonstrating pro-active initiation and follow through on a broad range of actions. The ideal candidate possesses a firm working knowledge of international marketing, promotions, and commerce as well as strong knowledge of urban/hip-hop, lifestyle & culture.
- Initiate, implement and execution of global marketing strategies for the launch of artist projects, specifically focused on Capitol Music Group's urban/hip-hop genres via Motown Records, Quality Control & more.
- Advising artist management in their strategic planning with international perspective, timelines, and global schedules
- Initiating, monitoring and overseeing the implementation of international affiliates' marketing plans
- Domestic and International Travel required on a regular basis
- Support international affiliates in obtaining the necessary assets & tools to successfully develop artist brands Internationally
- Constant communication between artist management, and international affiliates to regularly update them on development on their projects.
- Guide artist and management through marketing plans and promotional schedules.
- Drive strategy Globally through action & collaboration
How You Will Rock Your Role:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years with Urban music or Entertainment Company with at least 2 year of experience in International Marketing.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write and present marketing plans to executives and management.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and effectively follow through under pressure and/or tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.