Internal Paid Search Associate at Hawke Media
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
The Paid Search Associate is responsible for managing Hawke Media’s search engine marketing efforts to promote Hawke to the public and prospective clients and generate new leads and clients for the consultancy. Their ultimate objective is to grow and scale the consultancy’s paid search accounts by driving a low cost per lead and cost per client acquired while increasing paid media spend – This includes the ongoing optimization of campaigns, conducting keyword research to identify emerging trends and opportunities to develop new business leads, crafting ad copy to align with keyword targeting, and driving lower costs per customer acquired. This role will also work closely with the inbound marketing team to align all paid search campaign efforts and optimize the paid media budget. He or she should demonstrate excellent critical thinking and communication skills along with proficiency in paid search platforms in order to evaluate the most efficient paid media solutions to achieve the consultancy’s acquisition objectives
- Plan, manage and optimize Paid Search campaigns for Hawke Media on Google, Bing, etc. and identifying other search engine marketing opportunities to generate new business for Hawke.
- Conduct keyword research and write ad copy. The ability to craft appropriate and engaging ad copy for campaigns at each stage of the marketing funnel. Assure keyword targets, landing page content, and text ad copy are all in close alignment and optimized.
- Prepare A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, landing pages, bidding) to reach the best results at the lowest cost. Applying the correct campaign objectives, budget, bids, and optimization for ad delivery for prospecting and remarketing campaigns that will drive outcomes at the lowest cost.
- Run A/B tests and landing page tests under campaigns with a clear objective in terms of measurement and next steps after concluding the test.
- Diagnose target audience and consumer trends via analysis in AdWords and Google Analytics based on demographic, device, and performance breakdowns.
- Analyze performance data and optimize campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our website while maintaining a strong cost per lead.
- Monitor and test campaign SMART bidding strategies: Target CPA, Target ROAS, Enhanced CPC, Maximize Conversions, etc.
- Communicate with the VP of Marketing on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Collaborate across the marketing team to ensure that marketing communications and paid search campaigns are aligned with our brand, budget, and overall marketing goals.
- Stay informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates (e.g. Google Ads, Bing, etc.) and implement new strategies to improve account performance.
- Collaborate with and support other members of both the inbound paid media team and marketing team to ensure all efforts are aligned and media budget and media mix are producing synergies. Ensuring that Hawke’s lead generation funnel is cohesive and cogent.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, economics, or statistics is preferred.
- At least 1 year of Google AdWords and paid search experience is required
- Google Analytics certification required
- Proven track record of success in a previous search engine marketing role, with quantifiable results to demonstrate success.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple direct reports, projects and ongoing operational tasks, while effectively managing changing internal and client-facing priorities.
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in search engine marketing.
- Analytical - able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Embraces and respects new ideas, opinions, and ideologies, and encourages collaboration.
Read Full Job Description