Integrated Marketing Manager at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate, experienced consumer marketing leader to build strategy, lead development, and execute campaigns within our Integrated Marketing Team. You will be a critical thought partner as we take marketing at Cameo to the next level. You will work cross-functionally with product, talent, creative and marketing channel teams to bring all of our campaigns to life and have a meaningful impact. Campaigns at Cameo include charity, brand, seasonal, current events, new Talent launches, and more.
This role is perfect for someone who takes an integrated approach to projects - spanning marketing, product, and business operations. You should enjoy digging into the data, finding actionable insights, and leveraging those to influence real change for our customers and talent. You should be able to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels to take Cameos growth to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Experienced in building holistic marketing campaigns, leveraging data and insights to build strategy then work cross-functionally to execute.
- Establishing documentation that clearly outlines owners, action items, and timing from project activation through to delivery and debrief.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, inspiring others with a mission and then building a plan for flawless execution
- Ready to tackle the biggest strategy questions one minute, then dive into execution the next. No task is too big or too small and you’re ready to do what it takes to get things done in at one of the fastest growing consumer marketplace
- A storyteller that can translate insights into action through strategic communication with a clear message and creative implementation to deliver against goals
- Interested and experienced in pop-culture, sports, social media, and other categories of Talent on Cameo.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in future initiatives by maximizing analytics, reporting, & hind-sighting to drive future program plan improvements
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4-6+ years in consumer marketing, ideally at a high growth start-up, consumer or 2-sided marketplace
- 1-3+ year working in a highly cross-functional role such as Brand, PMM, or Integrated Marketing
- Expertise leading cross-functional, integrated campaigns including positioning, messaging, channel/communication planning, and reporting/evaluating success
- Exposure to ecommerce, understanding seasonality, merchandising, and offers
- Excellent communication and organization to inspire larger cross-functional team alignment
- Best-in-class organization to project manage high priority company-wide initiatives
- Analytical understanding with a track record of owning goals and building roadmaps to deliver against those goals
- A positive, energetic, and optimistic leader ready to collaborate with other passionate people
- A passion for or experience in the influencer/celebrity/Entertainment industry is a plus
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.