Influencer Relations Specialist
Why Work at Grindr?
Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, we’re a family of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them:
- Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
- INTO – A digital magazine dedicated to queer perspectives: news, culture, commentary, video, and more.
- Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
- Gaymoji – A one-of-a-kind collection of over 500+ stickers available on iOS, Android, and in the Grindr app.
- Slumbr – An event series for the high-minded partygoer, combining fashion, music, and art.
Behind the brands, Grindr is an inclusive and passionate family of thinkers, innovators, leaders, and most importantly, doers. We’re fueled by endless curiosity, constant collaboration, and a knack for crossing every finish line – all within an agile growth environment. We also enjoy tons of perks, great social events, and stunning views from our HQ in West Hollywood.
Grindr is looking for an Influencer Relations Specialist to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing and building global influencer driven campaigns for Grindr and INTO. The successful candidate will have strong experience with the influencer landscape and know how to align influencers to top brands business objectives.
- Work with the Director of Marketing Production and the Social Media Manager to develop and build campaigns that align and exceed business objectives and goals
- Foster relationships with creators + influencers, support them through any engagement with Grindr, and track progress across their projects with Grindr and INTO
- Research and recruit the best social media influencers for our brands and clients
- Expands the brand’s global influencer networks and increases overall brand awareness in global marketplaces.
- Craft end-to-end full-scale influencer campaigns that support brand initiatives, objectives and KPIs
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers and talent
- Develop recap materials following campaign execution to measure and evaluate value, including ROI and performance metrics
- Work with our business affairs team to facilitate talent negotiations and contracts
- Approximately 2-3 years of experience working in influencer PR / marketing
- Strong knowledge and forward thinking on trends, and pop culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the LGBTQ community and influencers
- Experience with Microsoft and Adobe products
Benefits & Perks
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited sick policy
- Competitive Salaries
- Catered daily lunch
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.