Influencer Marketing Manager at iHerb
iHerb is one of the top cross-border e-commerce companies in the world, with thousands of social media advocates and influencers in the health, fitness and wellness space. We are seeking an Influencer Marketing Manager to build and lead our global influencer marketing strategy. They will lead efforts focused on partnerships, strategy, and relationships with all influencers. This includes anyone who can influence an audience, including, but not limited to: scientific experts, health and fitness experts, beauty and self-care experts, celebrities, ambassadors, bloggers, branded accounts, creators, and customers.
- Lead iHerb’s global content-driven influencer marketing strategy, campaign development, execution, and post-campaign reporting & analysis.
- Lead recruitment and development of new relationships within the global digital influencer community (Celebrities, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Drive creation and optimization of internal processes for managing and developing ongoing relationships and campaigns.
- Lead the business development, negotiation and contracting of influencers with a strong knowledge in Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert, providing mentoring and skill development for iHerb’s international marketing specialists.
- Develop core KPIs and build dashboards and reporting to track, optimize, and report on performance partnerships and campaigns.
- Develop and own the set of policies, guidelines, and best practices for managing the influencer marketing program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Data-driven, process and KPI-oriented mentality
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, driving change and collaborating effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical, and personal communication skills
- Knowledge of Influencer platforms (AspireIQ, Upfluence, Mavcrk, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office and/or GSuite
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively within deadlines and manage time and priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 5+ years of influencer marketing experience.
- In-depth experience with established influencer channels - YouTube, Instagram, Snap, etc.
- Managed influencer relationships (either directly or through agencies or managers), including contract process & negotiation experience.
- Experience with performance monitoring and campaign analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or equivalent experience required.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
View our Careers Video
View our LinkedIn Video