Swell makes impact investing easy, accessible, and inspiring. We’re changing the way the world invests and building relationships with like-minded influencers to engage people in conversations about global progress. From securing brand partners to creating win/win relationships that include content, events and promotion, you’ll work with our internal team and external creatives to launch Swell’s influencer program.
Do you have a passion for building relationships through social media and are you an excellent communicator? If yes, keep reading and apply!
Once here you will:
- Create and test win/win solutions that provide value to influencers through financial education, exclusive events, content creation or distribution and visibility
- Recruit, engage and build relationships with influencers to become passionate brand advocates through their social channels
- Create a comprehensive list of potential influencers across spaces such as social entrepreneurs, personal finance, lifestyle/wellness, parenting and outdoor/environmental
- Categorize and vet influencers based on audience alignment, reach, brand fit, goal alignment, and financial feasibility
- Work with influencers to generate on-brand content that authentically introduces Swell to their audience
- Lead direct outreach and implement other tactics to grow Swell’s Instagram following
- Share influencer research learnings, recommendations and best practices with the broader team
- Set clear expectations and negotiate agreements ensuring all program elements are delivered and brand protections are in place
- Partner with brand team and editorial calendar to ensure a steady flow of influencer content in line with new
- Proactively communicate progress, program updates and partnership activity
- Work with legal team to ensure communication and partnership meet compliance standards
The ideal candidate:
- Has an eye for influential and purpose-driven tastemakers and thought leaders
- Connected trendsetter, go-getter, and savvy social media butterfly who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work
- Knows the art of telling the brand story through influencer partnership and messaging
- Delivers against KPI’s through thoughtfully executed influencer partnerships
- Has experience in Instagram and youtube influencer marketing
- Is an excellent communicator who sets clear expectations and can share candid feedback
- Experience working with eco-lifestyle, creative, entrepreneur and/or financial influencers
- Subscribes to the sprint method and has the metabolism to build, measure and learn quickly
- Is both a strategist and an executor, capable of bringing projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success
- Financial fluency and curiosity for social impact investing a plus
- Leads with empathy, integrity, and openness to learn – a person who welcomes candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well. We are building an amazing product and culture, so your attitude is just as important as your resume.
Please include a resume, portfolio PDF or link, and answer to the Pop Quiz in your application materials.
Tags: influencer marketing, social media marketing, community building, influencers, instagram, youtube, digital marketing, project management.
- What influencers would you see as a strong fit for Swell?
- What are ways you might broker a win/win partnership with influencers?