Influencer Marketing Associate
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than nine million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
MeUndies is looking for an Influencer Marketing Associate to join our growing influencer outreach program. This role will work with our Brand & Growth teams to create and coordinate content with social influencers for our marketing initiatives. This is a hands on role where marketing and production intersect, involving strategy, planning, and executing.
The ideal candidate is experienced in the world of online bloggers and influencers - particularly on Instagram, podcasts as well as Snapchat/ Tic-Toc and all social media drivers - and is capable of maintaining ongoing communication with our network of influencers.
- Execute sourcing & product seeding for influencer channels
- Support our Brand and Growth teams to plan and develop brand partnership opportunities
- Develop and execute campaigns and partnerships with content creators, and influencers MeUndies.
- Curate talent (Influencers) to compliment our brand and help build a core network of influencers
- Reach out to influencers and representatives to secure social posts on behalf of our brand
- As the influencer’s main point of contact, build and nurture relationships, maintain timelines for deliverables, coordinate product seeding to influencer and direct compelling content
- Collect all assets, package, send to influencers/partners as required.
- Track and report on KPIs for Influencer program: sales, engagement and follower growth
- Leverage data and insights to make strategic decisions, updates and improvements to existing and future partnerships and campaigns
- Experience with influencer marketing is preferred.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Comfortable with public speaking, cold calling, and communicating with high profile influencers.
- Borderline obsessed with pop-culture, celebrities/influencers, and being in the know with regards to the latest up and coming talent.
- Degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- Understanding of social media landscape and digital marketing trends.
- Experience with analytics and reporting
- A team player who is willing to take direction but also shows initiative and can work independently on projects
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and are experienced with Excel
- Presentation software: Google Presentation, PowerPoint, or Keynote
- Project management and/or tools for organizing tasks (i.e. Asana, Trello)
- Familiarity with digital analytical tools: Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, Dash Hudson, Buffer, Hootesuite, etc.
- Internship experience in marketing or at an advertising agency
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.